Parents' Night Out is an opportunity for our moms and dads to have a little kid free time - without having to worry about their kids for the night. Not only are they watched, but entertained and EDUCATED! Every PNO, we have a fun theme for the night, and always include a little martial arts training. This happens formally, but more often than not, the kids actually teach EACH OTHER during the event! It's a great idea at an affordable price.
Here's how it works:
- When: 6-10 pm, every second to last Saturday of the month. We arrange it this was so that members are able to qualify for testing, which is held the LAST Saturday of every even month.
- Where: South Miami Taekwondo Main Dojo at 4542-B SW 75th Ave, 33155
- Who: Any kids 5 and up. Members or non-members - so students of SMTKD, feel free to bring a buddy!
- Admission: $25 for the first sibling, $15 for each additional sibling for REGULAR NIGHTS. For "Special Event" nights, like nunchaku nights and other craft nights during which we incur added materials costs: $30 for first sibling, $25 each additional sibling.
- Dinner: IT'S INCLUDED! We order pizza from Little Caesars, and include a free drink as well. Kids may order up to two slices of pizza each. They are welcome to keep eating if we end up with extra slices!
- What We Do: The main focus is for the kids to HAVE FUN! Yes, we do martial arts training during the event, but the kids also have a blast just playing with the gear and pads (all safe, of course). Best of all, each PNO has some sort of "theme." Like GLOW NIGHT where we bring anything that glows, NUNCHAKU NIGHT where we make our own 'chucks out of PVC and foam padding, NERF NIGHT where everyone brings their nerf arsenal, ARCHERY night where we make our own bow and arrows from PVC pipe and string, and all sorts of other fun crafts and activities!
(You will be directed to our secure credit card server for final checkout)