SMTKD Day Camp is just the ticket this summer! We are not just a day care, but a place of LEARNING - the best summer camp in Miami! No other summer camp offers all these benefits:
- Self Defense
- Self Confidence
- Overcoming those self-imposed limitations - the "YES I CAN" attitude
Drop your children off on the way to work and pick them up on the way back!
One week of all day Summer Camp is only $135 per week, including field trip!
(Field trips are part of camp. There is NO "stay behind" crew.)
- 5-6 weeks only $125 per week!
- 7 weeks only $115 per week!
- 8 weeks only $105 per week!
- 9 weeks only $100 per week!
- 10 weeks only $95 per week!
- Field Trips expenses are included in these prices!
CURRENT MEMBERS(*) OF SMTKD ONLY $95 PER WEEK - CLICK HERE!
(*) Outreach students (PACE, Ludlum, Sunset, Sunflowers, UM, WTC etc) do NOT qualify for the member rate.
(*) SMTKD members must be members TODAY, with no balance on their accounts in order to qualify.
- Spring Break: April 10-14
- Session 1: June 12-16
- Session 2: June 19-23
- Session 3: June 26-30
- Session 4: July 3-7 ---- (ENROLLMENT CLOSED!)
- Session 5. July 10-14
- Session 6. July 17-21
- Session 7. July 24-28
- Session 8. July 31 - August 4
- Session 9. August 7-11
- Session 10. August 14-18
- Hours: 7:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m.
- Free after care Monday through Thursday.
- Early care and Friday Late Care available upon request for $10 per hour
- Friday after care hours are NOT prorated, i.e. NOT by the minute. So, 5:31 = $10, 6:31 = $20, etc) PLEASE PREARRANGE FRIDAY AFTER CARE!
- Snack foods available for purchase (crackers, chips, Gatorade etc).
- On field trip days, early pick-up will of course not be possible.
- There is a $10 discount for non-member siblings. To arrange / reserve more than 4 weeks, please call the dojo (305-265-7404)
- Multiple Week Discounts are discounted for the very fact that they are paid in advance, and with no prorates or refunds. Your part is, you get a HUGE discount! Our part is, we are guaranteed the funding. Please keep this is mind as you reserve multiple weeks at a discount.
- Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE: This should be self evident by the very definition and nature of a deposit, but just in case, an explanation: The purpose of a deposit is to reserve something without risking the loss of the entire cost should it become impossible or undesirable to complete the transaction. It lowers the risk of purchasing something of which one intends to take possession in the future. A buyer retracting a deposit would be the same as a seller failing to reserve whatever it is that was reserved! With a deposit, the buyer commits funds, and the seller commits the item. The deposit cannot be returned, and the item cannot be sold (except to the one who committed the deposit, of course). The seller risks the loss of opportunity to sell an item, and the buyer risks losing the deposit. It's really a convenient arrangement if you think about it... Both parties make contributions toward lowering risk for everyone.