Parents' Night Out
Here's how it works:
- When: 6-10 pm, every second to last Saturday of the month. We arrange it this was so that members are able to qualify for testing, which is held the LAST Saturday of every even month.
- Where: South Miami Taekwondo Main Dojo at 4542-B SW 75th Ave, 33155
- Who: Any kids 5 and up. Members or non-members - so students of SMTKD, feel free to bring a buddy!
- Admission: $40 in advance, $45 at the door. Siblings and non-member guests $20 in advance and $25 at the door.
- Dinner: IT'S INCLUDED! We order pizza from Little Caesars, and include a free drink as well. Kids may order up to two slices of pizza each. They are welcome to keep eating if we end up with extra slices!
- What We Do: The main focus is for the kids to HAVE FUN! Yes, we do martial arts training during the event, but the kids also have a blast just playing with the gear and pads (all safe, of course). Best of all, each PNO has some sort of "theme." Like GLOW NIGHT where we bring anything that glows, NUNCHAKU NIGHT where we make our own 'chucks out of PVC and foam padding, NERF NIGHT where everyone brings their nerf arsenal, ARCHERY night where we make our own bow and arrows from PVC pipe and string, and all sorts of other fun crafts and activities!
(You will be directed to our secure credit card server for final checkout)